The Budweiser FA Cup

Barring a league collapse, Andy Carroll just guaranteed Newcastle Europe next season. Cheers Andy, passports on order. Metaphorically of course, I'm lower middle class, of course I've got a fucking passport...

:lmao:

What a fucking woeful goal to concede. Dave must be fuming :lol:

You don't know how mad and bemused I was when that goal went in, seriously that is a typical Loliverpool moment.

What a day though, just the whole experience was incredible. Atmosphere was amazing throughout the game especially behind the goal where I was sat, great view as well and I always thought Wembley was a great stadium anyway but being there in person its just so much more amazing...although the area around the ground is a shithole. First half was pretty mehh we were pretty bland and that goal was just awful, how can you have no communication in twatting a ball away from the goal?!?! Second half though was totally different story great performance from the lads and looking forward to facing either Chelsea or Tottenham, hopefully see some EWBers at the game if I can get a ticket :P

Worth all the sitting on your arse for about 5 and a bit hours there and 5 and a bit hours back, so tired now though.

Total scum move booing a minutes silence remembering 96 people who went to a football game and died needlessly. Absolutely fuming about that...