Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

On top of Jones and Smalling, it looks like Rio will miss tonight's game too. Evans is still a doubt as well, he still may travel with the squad though. It'll more than likely be a centre-back pairing of Vidic and Carrick tonight.

Second in the EWB FF league after this weekends games, don't have any players involved tomorrow though so don't think it'll last!

Top of the league. Having a laugh. (H)

I meant the Fantasy.premierleague one rather than the sun.

Do you have any united or Everton players?

My defence did great but podolski and aguero did fuck all for me :(

On top of Jones and Smalling, it looks like Rio will miss tonight's game too. Evans is still a doubt as well, he still may travel with the squad though. It'll more than likely be a centre-back pairing of Vidic and Carrick tonight.

I'm guessing Valencia at right back too or is Rafael back from the Olympics yet? Only a Vidic injury away from Berba making it 3/4 of the defence that played against Leeds last year!

Oh, just seen Taylor (I think?) with that cheeky ground header back to Krul. Brilliant stuff.

Anyway, wasn't too worried yesterday with the score, my concerns were mostly with Aguero. Thankfully it's pretty much good news it seems, so hopefully he'll be back fit and ready to go next game. Pretty enjoyable game and Rodwell was good going forward, but obviously defence needs to be a little bit tighter, but that'll come. Hoping this doesn't mean De Jong isn't gonna get much game time, because the 'Yaya Tactic' worked wonders last season.

No, Rafael should be available to play.

He should start too, could be a big player for us this season I think.

The team I'd go for is De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Carrick, Evra, Valencia, Anderson, Cleverley, Nani; Kagawa, Rooney

Obvious temptations to start RVP, but I think he'll start on the bench and maybe get 20-30 minutes. I think he'll need to build his fitness up a bit before he starts, he didn't play much in pre-season did he?