Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Espinoza! Bit of a lucky finish but he's been everywhere this half.

Who gives a toss if they didn't sell out the ground? They are a small town club, and their continuing frustration of all the idiot big team fans who hate them for no good reason makes me laugh and laugh.

It doesn't matter a jot how many fans you have or how big your stadium is. Ask Bradford, or Coventry. Or the 'mighty' Leeds.

• Like 2

Espinoza! Bit of a lucky finish but he's been everywhere this half.

Who gives a toss if they didn't sell out the ground? They are a small town club, and their continuing frustration of all the idiot big team fans who hate them for no good reason makes me laugh and laugh.

It doesn't matter a jot how many fans you have or how big your stadium is. Ask Bradford, or Coventry. Or the 'mighty' Leeds.

Exactly, Wigan's a small place which is predominately a rugby town. I'd rather have a team that tries to play nice football with limited resources, has a decent manager in Martinez in the Prem no matter how empty their stadium

Come on Wigan!!!

• Like 1