Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Bale's strike was phenomenal. Really fucking gutted about the season, but it's been productive and let's hope we can retain Bale & really build on what we have. Really happy with how AVB's managed the squad this year.

Eh, at least I won the EWB fantasy football league :P

I shall reclaim my title next season mark my words!!! You are merely holding it for me for a year :P

Some fickle Chelsea fans on MOTD then. Who knew all it took was the Europa league to win their love, support and forgiveness.

Because evidently all fans were booing him at the start and therefore any fans who are later seen to do anything different are fickle.

We are Chelsea fans. We speak with one mind. We are the Borg.

:rolleyes:

That's a numerically higher amount of mind than i'd have given Chelsea fans credit for :P

• Like 1

Vlaars goal was terrific as was Bent. I still think we should keep him as he is one of the best finishers in the Prem. He did track back and defend today too so all credit to him.

I'd love a new left back and centre back in the summer. Still not sold on Baker to be honest. Or Gordon at left back.