Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I think Suarez may be playing his last game in a Liverpool shirt. Can't see FSG standing by him this time, and rightly so.

Surely an overreaction?

Nerf over reacting to a football game?! That never happens.

A frustrated Luis Suarez is the worst thing. When he's not having the best game he does stupid stuff. That'll probably be his last game of the season should the FA punish him for that bite, because they probably will.

Defoe got away with biting Mascherano a few years ago, but I somehow doubt Suarez will.

• Like 2

Suarez shouldn't get away with it. Don't remember the Defoe incident, but he shouldn't have got away with it. It's worrying that it's not the first time he's done it, either. Incredible player, but definitely leads the pack for most hated player. And I thought that was gonna be hard to do at one point with people like Tevez, Carragher, Nani and Nasri all playing in the Premiership.

I think Suarez may be playing his last game in a Liverpool shirt. Can't see FSG standing by him this time, and rightly so.

Surely an overreaction?

A frustrated Luis Suarez is the worst thing. When he's not having the best game he does stupid stuff. That'll probably be his last game of the season should the FA punish him for that bite, because they probably will.

Defoe got away with biting Mascherano a few years ago, but I somehow doubt Suarez will.

It's because Defoe was being "passionate" or maybe the ref saw the incident, or least is pretending he did for whatever reason(i.e. is British so the FA won't punish him, like how Terry's ban for racism was half Suarez's and how they pretend that Bale never ever dives)

Surely an overreaction?

How is it an overreaction? How many times have we stood by him doing stuid shit like this? I can't see us doing it again at all, not with £40m dangling in front of us.

Surely an overreaction?

It's because Defoe was being "passionate" (i.e. is British so won't be punished, like how Terry's ban for racism was half Suarez's and how they pretend that Bale never ever dives)

What? Pull the other one. Defoe was lambasted for the bite. Terry/Suarez racism cases were MILES different and Bale's diving is public/media knowledge and he gets a lot of hassle for it.

Everytime they show it, it gets worse. That's disgusting, inexcusable, INSANE behaviour.

• Like 2