Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

So do they just recast Kate Kane and pretend she's not a new person or ... ?

Article says recast but I'm doubtful the show will even go forward. 

Just now, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

That's their plan. This is pretty nuts.

I'm not especially a fan of Ruby Rose and I think they probably could have cast a much better actress for that part, but that feels like it's gonna be pretty jarring. Had she decided she wasn't interested in doing it earlier on they could have maybe gotten away with doing it as part of the Crisis aftermath.

This is what you get DC-CW for choosing Batwoman over Batgirl or The Question.

44 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I posted on Facebook that they should mess with everyone's mind and just cast Rachel Skarten as Kate.

Whoever they go with - if there's actually a season two - will likely be an improvement. Ruby Rose is cute, but not that great an actress.

*edited to add* (Personally, I hope they cancel it. I've got the last 3 episodes DVR'd and am in no hurry to watch.)

Edited by GhostMachine

Ehh..just have Barry stick his dick in the timeline, yadayadayadaSpeed Force and there ya go, new actress as Kate Kane

I have, just haven't seen tonights episode yet

7 hours ago, livid said:

Will this help?

Honestly it'll make a big improvement. She's not the worst actress on the show, but she definitely isn't consistently good, either. 

She did work well with Melissa Benoist during crossovers, though, IMO, so that's a bit of a shame. They were pretty fun together. 

40 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

The beaches being swarmed with people today, and I imagine the rest of the week/weekend during this minor heatwave, is a perfect example of why England shouldn't have allowed people an inch; because the idiots will take a mile. Or in some cases, hundreds of miles if that's how far away they are.

wrong thread?

Anyway

Zack Snyder Will Release the ‘Snyder Cut’ of ‘Justice League’ on HBO Max

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure if throwing $20m at that movie and making it 4 hours long is going to make it any better, but hey, if Warner Bros wants to try and polish a piece of shit, go right ahead.

One of the Legends of Tomorrow writers tweeted out their whiteboard of potential titles for the finale

12 hours ago, Benjamin said:

The finale’s this week, right?

i just watched the One Where They’re Trapped on TV and it was fantastic. The duet between Charlie and John almost made me tear up. 

Yea, finale is this week, Swan Thong. 

• Like 1