The Capital One Cup 2012/13 Thread

Lineker

Wisdom has been a bit off tonight. Just gave a way a stupid free.

Yesil looked good as has Assiadi.

I thought he looked good going forward for the first half an hour or so. But yeah, his last ten minutes was littered with mistakes and I think he gave away two really silly free kicks.

Yesil and Assaidi are exciting prospects and with some development I think they could become real mainstays. Sahin has been good too and I can't wait for him to usurp Gerrard. The sooner the better.

• Admin

I'm starting to wish I went to the match tonight, but need to save as much as possible over the next couple of months so had to give it a miss. Second biggest team to play at Brunton Park in my life as well as I recall, after Arsenal.

Dead to me.

Edited by Lineker

I'm starting to wish I went to the match tonight, but need to save as much as possible over the next couple of months so had to give it a miss. Second biggest team to play at Brunton Park in my life as well as I recall, after Arsenal.

I love Arsenal!

Reeled one in already. :shifty:

Edited by IAceI