2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All totaled, Freeman will make more than $11.4 million until he becomes a free agent this winter, factoring in the $2.479 million the Bucs paid him at the start of the season, $5.9 million in termination pay from the team, and his new deal with Minnesota.

Fuck guys, I'm going to the NFL and I'm going to play really shitty.

Hey guys, I've created a fictional simulation league based on the free text sim Football Mogul 2012 (from the creators of Baseball Mogul). The game is free to download, so anyone can join. The league is based on rosters from the year 2000 and will go from there. 30 teams available, already have Meacon signed up. PM me if interested. Figured I'd post here since this is where people are talking football.

• Like 1

Is this kinda like the baseball thing we used to do? That was fun

Yeah, OOTP is just like Baseball Mogul, just made by a different company. Football Mogul is the same way, where you just download the latest data file, open it up, and look at your team and everything happening. Expect, this time there is no need to uploading your own .team file and for me to add it on. Instead, you would just post roster adjustments every week, while you can also make trades with people on the forum.

All totaled, Freeman will make more than $11.4 million until he becomes a free agent this winter, factoring in the $2.479 million the Bucs paid him at the start of the season, $5.9 million in termination pay from the team, and his new deal with Minnesota.

Freeman hasn't been that bad. Matt Flynn who got released from the Raiders today, did absolutely nothing since having a good game against the Lions that one time and got $10mil guaranteed for the past two years.

Then there's Kevin Kolb to factor in who never even had a crazy good game in the first place!

Is this kinda like the baseball thing we used to do? That was fun

Yeah, OOTP is just like Baseball Mogul, just made by a different company. Football Mogul is the same way, where you just download the latest data file, open it up, and look at your team and everything happening. Expect, this time there is no need to uploading your own .team file and for me to add it on. Instead, you would just post roster adjustments every week, while you can also make trades with people on the forum.

As long as I don't have to play the actual game, 'cause damn, it's horrible! I made a trade with my opposing team in the middle of a drive like he just swapped shirts with another guy on the field. -_-

The only reason he's making that much is because it's the final year of the rookie deal he signed, before there was a cap put on rookie salaries.
  • Like 1