2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20H2w1GLAmQ

Ok...this is seriously a great halftime show. I didn't even really know who Bruno Mars was before this. But the way he presented himself, he's much more of an entertainer them a musician. I don't mean that in a bad way. He seems like somenone that, even if you don't like the type of music he plays, you can see him live and still enjoy it. I may pick up tickets next time he comes through Philly now

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are NFC championship conspiracy theorists because of course there are. It's impossibly stupid.

It is, and of course one of the idiot conspiracy theorist friends of mine on facebook is all over it. "There is irrefutable evidence!". There really isn't. If you want to tell me the officiating is a shitty and the rulebook is absurd, I can live with that. Go study some chemtrails you fucking nitwit.

In the spirit of the many Simpsons references in the last few pages, was anyone else disappointed that they didn't sing 'What I'd like is I'd like to hug and kiss you' so that everyone could've enjoyed it?

• Like 1