2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

So, Denver visits Seattle next year. Does the NFL chance putting that as the Kickoff game after this drubbing? Feel like they may go with the Packers or something. Can't see them using Niners/Seahawks on the Kickoff, I could see NBC requesting to save the primetime Seattle/San Fran game for later on in the season for Sunday Night Football.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching ESPN coverage of the press conference and some 9/11 conspiracy theorist calmly walked up,grabbed the mic from a player, said a few words, and walked off. Weird.

I was watching ESPN coverage of the press conference and some 9/11 conspiracy theorist calmly walked up,grabbed the mic from a player, said a few words, and walked off. Weird.

Yeah I saw that too. I bet that guy is glad he went through to trouble of getting his voice heard by so many people so he could express that completely groundbreaking theory that's gonna make the entire world stop and question everything.

I could watch Peyton fail to win another Super Bowl every day, I hope he continues! Very happy for Russel Wilson and for the Seahawks D, just an amazing overall team.

Most importantly Eli is still the best Manning! :w00t:

Bearly even a team.

Things have gone downhill since they replaced their grizzly veterans with a bunch of rookies.

Could take a while for them to claw their way back to the playoffs.

• Like 1

Injuries don't help. Even the slightest boo-boo has them on the sidelines for weeks, crying "Baloo baloo, i'm in pain." There might be a few more losses before they get back in the Winnie column.

When they get to the top, the fans will be dancing and singing to the Banjo. Maybe they could get Fozzie in for the Bears.