2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

I think some teams on the KHL could compete with the NHL

Thinking about it, isn't it more "Stanley Cup Champions" than "World Champions" in hockey?

Yes...UNLESS a player has won a gold medal in the Olympics. Then you tend to hear more "Gold Medalist" and less "Stanley Cup winning " etc...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be fair there's no basketball/baseball/football/hockey team outside of the NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL that's going to beat the winners of any US championship.

Pretty much this. They actually have a FIFA type organization for American Football. For the first three championships, the Americans weren't allowed in. Once they were, they proceeded to win every time.

Seriously, once Peyton faced a THE top rated defense, he looked like a deer in headlights. Like he suddenly realized he can't beat up on cupcake teams

Well congratulations to GoGo, last year it was my turn to celebrate and this time it's yours. Maybe VP, DMN, or Maxx will be celebrating this time next year.

:lol:

That's funny.

I'll fucking cut you.

Stabbings are the intellectual property of the fan base of the Oakland Raiders. You'll be hearing from our lawyers, sir.

• Like 3

I kid Peyton, but he truly made one bad play all night (the int to Chancellor). The pick 6 to Smith was the result of good defense, he had to rush a lot of throws and still found targets, but they never got in any rhythm. Did Eric Decker and Julius Thomas even play tonight? Also the offensive line was atrocious. Seattle outplayed Denver on the other side of the ball too, Seattle was able to get down the field just about every time they had the ball. Once it got into the red zone Denver's defense stepped up, but missing Von Miller was huge when it came to pressuring Wilson. Denver was crushed on special teams as well. Even with Peyton playing his best there were too many things going against Denver to have them win.

Well congratulations to GoGo, last year it was my turn to celebrate and this timiIe it's yours. Maybe VP, DMN, or Maxx will be celebrating this time next year.

:lol:

That's funny.

I'll fucking cut you.

Stabbings are the intellectual property of the fan base of the Oakland Raiders. You'll be hearing from our lawyers, sir.

That's true, we are more of a shoot people kind of city.