2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Orton just had to Romo the end of the game

3 years of losing week 17 Division Clinching games and it has been against each team in the division

You've completed the hat trick of suck!

3 years of losing week 17 Division Clinching games and it has been against each team in the division

Thats what they do best

Also Cowboys havent won a SB since Jimmy left and that Barry SB win was really with Jimmys team so and they wont do anything till Jones gives up the GM position but he has such a huge ego

Now I wait for Baseball season and for the Cubs to disappoint me

Thats what they do best

Also Cowboys havent won a SB since Jimmy left and that Barry SB win was really with Jimmys team so and they wont do anything till Jones gives up the GM position but he has such a huge ego

What a stupid statement. Haven't won a Super Bowl since Jimmy left expect for that one that they won after he left but that really doesn't count.

Thats what they do best

Cubs and Cowboys? That's an odd combo...

HOly shit showing Nick Foles high school photo...he really does look like Napoleon Dynamite

Thats what they do best

What a stupid statement. Haven't won a Super Bowl since Jimmy left expect for that one that they won after he left but that really doesn't count.

What I mean is he won it with Jimmy's team that he built

And yeah Cubs and Cowboys very odd but thats who I support

May as well throw some quick predictions up here. No in-depth analysis or anything, just "going with my gut".

-Colts over Chiefs

-Saints over Eagles

-Bengals over Chargers

-Packers over Niners

-Seahawks over Saints

-Patriots over Bengals

-Packers over Panthers

-Broncos over Colts

-Seahawks over Packers

-Broncos over Patriots

-Broncos over Seahawks

Actually I don't feel good at all about Peyton getting past Brady in the AFC Title game...but Broncos over Seahawks was my pre-season Super Bowl prediction so I'd kinda feel like a shithead if I changed it now, even though both #1 seeds making it seldom happens.

I'd love for Denver to win it, and maybe even see Peyton ride into the sunset. But I just don't think it's going to happen with this defense. Nevermind the way Peyton seems to play when it's freezing. We may get by the second round, but New England is going to be extremely tough to beat and I really don't have a good feeling about it.

Here's how I see the playoffs going.

Wildcard

- Colts (4) beat Chiefs (5) (Luck with game winning TD drive at the death)

- Chargers (6) beat Bengals (3) (Dalton shits the bed)

- Eagles (3) beat Saints (6) (Eagles do enough to slow down Brees)

- Niners (5) beat Packers (4) (Niners just seem to have their number)

Division

Chargers (6) beat Broncos (1) (History repeats itself for "Mr. One and Done" Peyton Manning)

Patriots (2) beat Colts (4) (A tight defensive game that the Patriots win with a late FG)

Seahawks (1) beat Niners (5) (Seahawks fight back from an early deficit to knock off their divisional rivals)

Eagles (3) beat Panthers (2) (Eagles offense takes advantage of over-aggressive Panthers D)

Conference

Patriots (2) beat Chargers (6) (Because the Chargers can't go to the Super Bowl, right?)

Seahawks (1) beat Eagles (3) (The Eagles run ends with a Nick Foles nightmare)

Super Bowl

Seahawks (1) beat Patriots (2) (Carroll beats his old team handily as the Seahawks expose Belichick's smoke and mirrors)

Edited by Jake O. Rhodes

It's really gonna suck when the Patriots win the Super Bowl you guys.

:(

Anyway...

Packers over Niners

Eagles over Saints

Seahawks over Packers

Eagles over Panthers

Seahawks over Eagles

Chargers over Bengals

Colts over Chiefs

Broncos over Chargers

Patriots over Colts

Patriots over Broncos

Patriots over Seahawks

I hate football, please let me be wrong.

As an Eagles fan, I really can't believe you guys are picking us over the Panthers. I can see us beating the Saints...they've sucked away from the Super Dome, averaging 18 points opposed to over 30 at home. But I see Cam giving us nightmares with how he can run the ball. I do see us beating the Saints, but losing to the Panthers