2013 MLB Season Thread

The Buscher

I think MLB is just hoping A-Rod retires at this point.

Banning him looks a lot less worse for the league than if he continues the way he has been and just falls apart one night like a broken action figure.

I think that's an overreaction. Granted I'm against the Pete Rose ban.

It just screams "let's make an example of him" as opposed to a fair punishment.

Just going to mention this real quick:

Gamble? OMG! Banned for life!

Cheat by using PEDs? Meh. You get 3 chances, so sure go ahead and use them to make sure you get a shiny new, lucrative contract!

John Gibbons needs to be let go.

You're starting a guy who is 1-6 on the year and quite obviously pitching without confidence. He gives up four runs in the first inning. There needs to be a new pitcher to start the second inning.

If this happened every once in awhile, then yeah, leave him in and let him try to pitch himself out of it. But this has been happening all season, and with almost every starter. Gibbons refuses to pull them early and it is costing the Blue Jays dearly. The bullpen has been absolutely lights out for the most part, but they can't win you games if you're giving them 2-6 run deficits on most nights.