The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Bacuna will go off now I reckon. Tonev on.

We need to do a hell of a lot better though. O don't buy this tiredness crap that's bounding about on my timeline.

:lol: And too right. If a team is struggling to play Saturday/Wednesday/Saturday they shouldn't be in the Premier League. Villa just need to get going. They've played two games where they've played away and been huge underdogs and performed well. It's almost like they don't know how to play this one. I was hoping after two impressive away displays we'd have a really close match on our hands as that want to show this kind of performance to the home fans.

Great decision there, despite what Alan Smith thinks, Guzan certainly got something on that.

He didn't touch the ball at all. Doesn't really matter either way now though.

Liverpool grinding out wins when they're not playing well... what is this bizarro world?

Apart from the 2 Benteke chances we didnt create anything. Okore looks awesome but Vlaar needs to be dropped. He has the maneuverability of a 90 year old. Baker and Okore at the back for me.

Rotherham, Newcastle and Norwich next up. Should win all 3.

Vlaar has done fine too. I think he and Okore are going to make a good partnership. Shame for Baker, whom I rate highly, but a pairing of him and Okore is too young.

Delph was pure class again. He's really found his ability.

As for chances, Gabby smashed one wide and Andi has one deflected over. That's just adding to the Benteke ones. 17 attempts in fact.

Yeah, I'm not too worried after today. We didn't do well in the first half, but we weren't awful I'd say. Okore was great, and Delph was good and we get a bit of a break now so hopefully we can look back over this week and see what is working and what isn't,

Great decision there, despite what Alan Smith thinks, Guzan certainly got something on that.

Liverpool grinding out wins when they're not playing well... what is this bizarro world?

He did touch the ball. Sturridge gets there first, gets his toe on the ball and Guzan gets half a hand to it to push it off to the side.

He did touch the ball. Sturridge gets there first, gets his toe on the ball and Guzan gets half a hand to it to push it off to the side.

Haaaave you met Nerf?

• Like 2