The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

What? You've lost to one of the favorites to go down away from home with near enough a full strength side, you lost at Anfield to Southampton and have lost to 2 of your biggest rivals one of which underwent a massive dynamic shift change when there stalwart of 26 years was replaced with another Scottish manager who took them to their worst start to a Premier League campaign ever..i mean before beating you again of course.

Oh, Nerf.

We beat United in the league...

What? You've lost to one of the favorites to go down away from home with near enough a full strength side, you lost at Anfield to Southampton and have lost to 2 of your biggest rivals one of which underwent a massive dynamic shift change when there stalwart of 26 years was replaced with another Scottish manager who took them to their worst start to a Premier League campaign ever..i mean before beating you again of course.

Oh, Nerf.

Full strength :lol:

Conversely, Spurs also lost to Arsenal, and have had MUCH more disappointing results than us. Are they going to be relegated?

Oh, Ant.

Oh, Nerf.

Full strength :lol:

Conversely, Spurs also lost to Arsenal, and have had MUCH more disappointing results than us. Are they going to be relegated?

Oh, Ant.

He said drop out of top 6, nobody said relegated. :/

Both teams have had moments of being good and both teams have had moments of being shit.

Oh, Ant and Nerf.

Fulham.

I'm not trying to profess that we are anything special. All I've posted about us is how shit we are.

It was the tedious back and forth between you and Ant that needed addressing.

But yes, posting my team back at me is clearly victory. Well done.

• Like 5

I would like to point out here that i was asked a question by Jimmy about who would drop out of the top six and gave my honest opinion following todays performances. If you are unable to beat relegation fodder with a full strength (sans Sturridge) side, something needs addressing.

If you are unable to beat relegation fodder with a full strength (sans Sturridge) side, something needs addressing.

but that's a silly point that leaves you wide open for the whole "well if you're unable to beat relegation fodder like Sunderland then surely something needs addressing" counter

I would like to point out here that i was asked a question by Jimmy about who would drop out of the top six and gave my honest opinion following todays performances. If you are unable to beat relegation fodder with a full strength (sans Sturridge) side, something needs addressing.

Where are you getting full strength from? That was the weakest side we've put out so far.

Only thing that was (debateably) full-strength was the midfield. And even then, our full-strength midfield is fucking awful.

My point was, before this silly stuff started, that writing off a season based off any team's single performance is stupid.

If you are unable to beat relegation fodder with a full strength (sans Sturridge) side, something needs addressing.

but that's a silly point that leaves you wide open for the whole "well if you're unable to beat relegation fodder like Sunderland then surely something needs addressing" counter
We are not gunning for a top six finish

And I agree Nerf but I was responding to Jimmy's question before you started the "Oh Ant" shit