The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I'm taping MOTD specifically so I can fast forward the shite.

Bacuna is not a right back. Lowton is. And last year he was our best player I'd say yet he has dropped him for stupid shit this season. Lambert is clueless and out of his depth. The only shining light for us this year has been Delph

Was the first half really so bad that the only highlights in the first 40 were an easy save from Welbeck and a hilarious Cleverly balls up?

It was a shit first half. Cleverley once again proved to everyone that, without a shadow of doubt, he is awful.

Has the lineup for today's game been confirmed yet?

Sunderland: Mannone, Vergini, O'Shea, Brown, Alonso, Larsson, Cattermole, Colback, Johnson, Wickham, Borini. Subs: Bardsley, Gardner, Altidore, Giaccherini, Bridcutt, Scocco, Ustari.
Cardiff: Marshall, Theophile-Catherine, Caulker, Cala, Da Silva, Medel, Cowie, Mutch, Whittingham, Daehli, Campbell. Subs: Turner, Jones, Eikrem, Lewis, Zaha, Bellamy, John.