Europa League 2013/14 Thread

Lineker

I'm amazed that Andros Townsend is getting anywhere near the Tottenham side. He was dire for us apart from his first game.

He and Loic Remy were basically the two good things about QPR in the second half of their season last year.

Shame the Kane header didn't go in. Would have done him the world of good.

Sigurdsson looked clumsy again. He has a habit of doing that. Paulinho clearly has a really clever brain on him but what he tried didn't always come off. Capoue is a total boss though.

One of the things I really like about the present Spurs team (including last season) is the way they hunt in packs to get the ball back. If we lose it there's suddenly 3 or 4 Spurs players around the man in possession and often regain the ball.

• Admin

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Williams, Chico, Taylor, Hernandez, Britton, Shelvey, Routledge, Michu, Bony. Subs: Tremmel, Amat, Richards, de Guzman, Canas, Pozuelo, Lamah.

Petrolul Ploiesti: Pecanha, Achim, Geraldo, Benga, Guilherme, Mustivar, Hoban, Boudjemaa, Grozav, Teixeira, Younes. Subs: Bornescu, Priso, Romario, De Lucas, Abel Camara, Dore.

Referee: Sergei Karasev (Russia)

I'm amazed that Andros Townsend is getting anywhere near the Tottenham side. He was dire for us apart from his first game.

He and Loic Remy were basically the two good things about QPR in the second half of their season last year.
Oh i'm aware he's become a handy player, I'm just amazed because he looked about as impressive as Hogan Ephraim or some other distinctly average winger we've had on loan.