Europa League 2013/14 Thread

Lineker

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I put a fiver on Spurs to win by three. How likely is this to happen?

We haven't won a game by 3 all season, so, I'd say unlikely, but I'd like to see it happen.

and yeah, Lin, if you haven't see it yet

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Capoue, Dembele; Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Defoe

Alright, I put a fiver on Spurs to win by three. How likely is this to happen?

We haven't won a game by 3 all season, so, I'd say unlikely, but I'd like to see it happen.

and yeah, Lin, if you haven't see it yet

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Capoue, Dembele; Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Defoe

I'm sure you have because I won money on Spurs on the same bet. It was in Europa league, I'm sure.

Is no Lloris a story or is big Brad the Europa keeper?

It's been Lloris a lot, but now that Spurs have advancing to the knockouts pretty much wrapped up expect it to be Brad going forward.

The fact that Lloris isn't even on the bench though implies that they've chosen to rest him after getting kneed in the head and whatnot, though.

Sheriff are actually not bad. I'm baffled that they're not second in the group ahead of Anzhi and Tromso, who both looked fucking horrible in their matches vs. Spurs.

They are, of course, currently playing out yet another 0-0 draw in this group. The differencemaker for second might seriously end up only being that Anzhi beat Tromso at home.