2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

What has happened to Casillas. Can only assume this is the result of being so sparingly used this season.

Back when Casillas was first dropped by Mourinho, it was criticised as political. Then Ancelotti arrived and he was still dropped. Now he's fucking up the World Cup.

Maybe he's just a little bit shit.

Makes me wonder if he's had a long standing mental issue or personal problems.

What has happened to Casillas. Can only assume this is the result of being so sparingly used this season.

Back when Casillas was first dropped by Mourinho, it was criticised as political. Then Ancelotti arrived and he was still dropped. Now he's fucking up the World Cup.

Maybe he's just a little bit shit.

I don't see how that can be the case though. I think all season Real Madrid prioritized winning "La Decima" and the Champions League is when Casillas played, so considering how important it was to them to win it and those are the games he played I feel like he must still be considered their best keeper even by them, that he didn't play in the league as well is just strange but I can't believe it's cause he's not rated highly by Madrid.