2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

http://www.selectsmart.com/premier/ - use this, just sub promotion/relegation teams if you get one.

I got 100% for Tottenham Hotspur and 92% for Everton. Knowing very little about either team except for their standings last year I'd say that's not bad, finishing 6th and 5th respectively. I root for enough bad teams in American sports, I'd like to root for a good English team but not one of the top 3.

Go Everton, Meacon - they have Tim Howard in goal, play great football, and their biggest rival is Liverpool. What more do you need? :P

I feel like a very bad Liverpool fan for saying this.

Edited by Szumi

Stating who I root for in the PL will get me a ton of negativity. Can LL handLLe it? Hmmmm

There is only one truly wrong answer.

And I bet it's mine. :D

I like to imagine that it just contains pages and pages of grumbling about the "Levy played a blinder" joke.

"Guys rosicky scored against us again :( :( :(

Will we ever finish above those handsome gunners :'( "

• Like 1

I couldn't take that test properly because I know what club(s) every answer is pointing towards. It's impossible to consider each question objectively when my brain has already identified "that one is the Chelsea answer and that one is the shitty Spurs (etc.) answer" within a micro-second of reading it. :shifty: