2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Had no idea Vanden Borre was in the squad, that's brilliant. Always had a soft spot for him since LMA Manager 2005 where if you nabbed him and Kompany at the start, your back four was gold for the next 15 years.

Had no idea Vanden Borre was in the squad, that's brilliant. Always had a soft spot for him since LMA Manager 2005 where if you nabbed him and Kompany at the start, your back four was gold for the next 15 years.

Those were the days. Saha was immense back then too.

On the ITV 4 thing, I've had sound breaks every now and then in the few games I've watched on there. Figured it was my Sky signal messing up. Hasn't happened on ITV itself though.

I'm sad that the USA got Belgium in the 2nd round. I have a longstanding bet with a friend that the Belgians would make the quarter finals so I can't cheer USA on even though I really want to. :(

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The United States of America are no longer undefeated.

BUT WHO FUCKING GIVES A SHIT, WE MADE IT OUT OF THE FUCKING GROUP OF DEATH

...Shut up, that wasn't the group of death. You can't play yourselves.

Re; Suarez: Can we ask FIFA to also ban Nerf from posting for four months?

• Like 1

That was such a dull game! I actually supported the USA on this occasion, largely because I was with 7 Germans and two Americans. I saw supporting the US as the best opportunity to be as annoying as possible to as many people as possible. >_>

They let me down.

Mars?

That would be a great rule.

'Upon a club winning their fifth European Champions League title, the club shall be exempt from all FIFA laws up to and including the premeditated murder of opposition players during a game. Said club shall also start every game with six goals and fifteen players on the field'.

Oh brilliant, Steven Gerrardotron 3000 pinging around pointless 4000 yard passes into touch in zero gravity.

• Admin
BBC coverage of the last-16 matches:
Saturday, 28 June: Brazil v Chile (live TV and radio coverage, 17:00 BST)
Saturday, 28 June: Colombia v Uruguay (live radio coverage, 21:00 BST) - televised on ITV
Sunday, 29 June: Netherlands v Mexico (live radio coverage, 17:00 BST) - televised on ITV
Sunday, 29 June: Costa Rica v Greece (live radio coverage, 21:00 BST) - televised on ITV
Monday, 30 June: France v Nigeria (live TV and radio coverage, 17:00 BST)
Monday, 30 June: Germany v Algeria (live radio coverage, 21:00 BST) - televised on ITV
Tuesday, 1 July: Argentina v Switzerland (live TV and radio coverage, 17:00 BST)
Tuesday, 1 July: Belgium v USA (live TV and radio coverage, 21:00 BST)