The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Davies hustled and harried the opposition all game. He did indeed play very well. Lennon's been great since getting more game time. Paulinho's been good in his two sub appearances and in the Europa game. Chiriches and Fazio were also good today - in fact our back four looked very controlled and unpanicky. Far better than Kaboul, Rose and Naughton.

He did look decent at the start of the season, I guess. Has to be Davies over Rose from now on though, surely?

Incredible performance today. Probably the best we've played since beating QPR in August, which says a lot really. I'll eat my words and say I thought Bentaleb was excellent. Mason was pretty good except for missing some key passes. Kane was brilliant, as was Soldado and Eriksen (seriously, his control of the ball, even with his head, is just great) and it was so nice to have Lennon back. Feels nice to have enjoyed a game so much, I'll enjoy this feeling until wednesday.

• Like 1

Soldado scoring made me so happy. Really hopeful that if he can get another prem goal in short order he can start to fire. He's been better and better without luck, maybe if that can just turn the corner...

• Admin

be9543134677a50346195a885a4004e1

" data-width="466">