The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

This is all very boring. Someone make the 2015/16 thread.

bat-signal1.jpg

Pictured: Lineker

Liverpool have the Capital One Cup spot. Southampton will get the FA Cup spot if Arsenal win.

Edited by TCO
  • Like 1

Well, the qualifiers :P

Depends on the FA Cup result. Group stage if Arsenal win, qualifiers if they don't.

Must be hard when West Brom are the biggest team in the Midlands.

I think you're getting confused on what biggest means.

"Highest placed in the league based in the Midlands", sure. They can enjoy their successful season of earning six more points than we did in one of our worst If seasons. That's cool for 'em!

I dunno, you did invade the pitch multiple times against them. That's pretty small club behaviour

Pretty sure it was one occasion.

Just split into two. Those before the final whistle were drunken idiots.

Those after.. so? Shit season finally had a good moment. I don't begrudge them that.

Let's not get into mentalities when you support the club who had t-shirts printed to defend an aggressive racist. :/

• Like 4

As expected, United won't be signing Falcao permanently.

I hope he goes back to Spain and bangs in goals week in, week out just like he should be. If he stays in England, he'll only make us regret letting him go. :(

Can't see him staying at Monaco, either way.

I know yeh we get beat 6-1 yet still finish over 10 places ahead of you, boy your team is shit.

Constantly hovering above the relegation zone and the odd cup final every 15 years must be fun. I'll just enjoy having seen us win near enough everything in my life time while you can enjoy being a fan of a mediocre club.

I'm starting to wish we'd got relegated so I can banter with Myke, Niner, Thrilla and Matt instead...

• Like 7

I know yeh we get beat 6-1 yet still finish over 10 places ahead of you, boy your team is shit.

Constantly hovering above the relegation zone and the odd cup final every 15 years must be fun. I'll just enjoy having seen us win near enough everything in my life time while you can enjoy being a fan of a mediocre club.

Bravo. Edited by Johnny Summers

Anyone up for a cheeky Nandos?

Nah, me neither, I prefer KFC. For the same price, you can get 6 pieces of chicken there instead of just 1.

• Like 4

Most happy am I that all the clubs I wanted to stay up, stayed up. And that hopefully QPR will be down for a good long while. :pervert:

I shall only share one of the several terrible-quality photos I took today via my phone's 4x digital zoom...

11209428_10155600229885383_5171516061158

Didier! :crying: