The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

What a woeful game of football this is.

The first 5mins had me hopeful of a good game. Maybe that cracking header from Hernandez will liven things up.
This needs Alex Song's silky skills to turn it round for West Ham.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP_vsouTuxw

Major pet peeve, players having their first names or full names on the back of their shirts. It just looks silly and it annoys me. Seen it happening more and more recently. Abel .H, Alberto .M, Ravel, Ander Herrera, Marcus Rojo etc. Just stop being a bunch of tits and use your surname like everybody else.

Major pet peeve, players having their first names or full names on the back of their shirts. It just looks silly and it annoys me. Seen it happening more and more recently. Abel .H, Alberto .M, Ravel, Ander Herrera, Marcus Rojo etc. Just stop being a bunch of tits and use your surname like everybody else.

You know that naming patterns aren't the same all over the world, right?

• Like 1

Generally though, foreign players have about 12 names on top of what we know about. A quick search tells me Ander Herrera's surname is "Aguera".

Herrera would have sufficed, but meh, no big deal.

That's Spanish naming customs, his name is Ander Herrera. Generally on their birth cert the father's name and given surname goes first and then their mothers afterwards, which isn't used officially.

Generally though, foreign players have about 12 names on top of what we know about. A quick search tells me Ander Herrera's surname is "Aguera".

Herrera would have sufficed, but meh, no big deal.

That's Spanish naming customs, his name is Ander Herrera. Generally on their birth cert the father's name and given surname goes first and then their mothers afterwards, which isn't used officially.

Yawn. :shifty: