The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

I need Newcastle to get a goal and the Burnley/Sunderland game to stay scoreless or as a draw and I'll win 80 odd quid.

Come on Newcastle!!!

If not I suppose I just need Liverpool to win to get 20 quid or Balotelli 2-0 will get me 75

Edited by DavidMarrio

• Admin
Alex Song makes his first start for West Ham after joining on loan from Barcelona, coming in for Mauro Zarate in manager Sam Allardyce's only change to the side that drew 2-2 with Hull on Monday. Fabio Borini has been given his first Premier League start for Liverpool in just under two years, as manager Brendan Rodgers makes four changes to the team beaten by Aston Villa seven days ago. Raheem Sterling, fit-again Martin Skrtel and Lucas are also recalled, with Adam Lallana, Mamadou Sakho, Lazar Markovic and Philippe Countinho making way.
West Ham starting XI: Adrian, Reid, Cresswell, Tomkins, Kouyate, Downing, Sakho, Noble ©, Demel, Song, Valencia.
Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Lucas, Sterling, Borini, Balotelli.

Very pleased with that result, sucks I was working I've not seen the goals yet but very happy to see Ozil and Welbeck do something positive for a change. Good win.