The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

It's not like Mario doesn't invite reactions like that.

Wow and damn. Fuck off.

Fuck off right back. He's a smart guy who knows he's going to get comments like that in reply to tweets like his.

So he shouldn't be allowed to make a genuine comment (one that a lot of people would make online), just because he is black and will get people being racist towards him?

How in this scenario are you making racist posters the victim? It is quite impressive.

• Like 7

When did I make them the victim? Quite clearly they aren't and they shouldn't be making racist replies.

I'm saying that Mario invites those responses by basically trolling people. He's being a dick and getting dick replies in return.

It was hyperbolic, but the fact that you are trying to suggest Balotelli is anyway in the wrong for garnering race hate from people is mind boggling.

Mad Jack hasn't said racism is okay even once.

Let's not be silly.

No-one has said he had, but his post comes across as apologist - they wouldn't have been racist to him if he hadn't have been a dick.

Exactly.

Diego Costa is a lucky lucky boy.

Nevermind the handball up the far end which we haven't even been graced with a single replay of...

Also, I have no fucking clue where Ivanovic is supposed to be playing these days. It's not often a right-back gets allowed to roam like this.

And finally, I wonder what the odds are on Ramires getting sent off at some point? :shifty: