The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

What is it with Spurs surrounding the referee lately? They did it to us and now again this week. Bit of a dick move

I don't know and I don't like it. We have been on the end of it a lot from other teams but it's just no excuse. Glad to see we didn't do it for it for the red, which I'm not sure about.

Can always count on Spurs to make us look good by comparison >_>

Fuck off, we're both shit!

At this point Spurs vs. Liverpool would end in the stadium spontaneously imploding.

Yet when they played, which one of the teams won 3-0, away from home? :pervert:

• Like 1

at this point I just hope this is how Spurs win all their matches. Look like garbage, get someone sent off, scrape out a win. Just become the old school Southern heels of the Premier League.

Can always count on Spurs to make us look good by comparison >_>

Fuck off, we're both shit!

At this point Spurs vs. Liverpool would end in the stadium spontaneously imploding.

Yet when they played, which one of the teams won 3-0, away from home? :pervert:

This is why I said "at this point."

• Like 1

at this point I just hope this is how Spurs win all their matches. Look like garbage, get someone sent off, scrape out a win. Just become the old school Southern heels of the Premier League.

bwahahahahahahaha yes!

Next away day, Ryan Mason will throw a chair at an opposing player and then fall down like he was hit. Red card, three points.

• Like 1

bwahahahahahahaha yes!

Next away day, Ryan Mason will throw a chair at an opposing player and then fall down like he was hit. Red card, three points.

Is Ryan Mason McFighty Tyson's NXT name?

Also, Hull didn't get screwed, blatant red card.

Did anyone watch MOTD2? They absolutely crucified Vertonghen for going to ground 'easily', when clearly he actually got tripped unexpectedly then immediately turned round with a 'what the fuck?' hand gesture. Weird.