The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Wouldn't Gerrard be better utilised much further up the pitch?

Yes. The counterargument is that he doesn't have the legs for it anymore, but if that's true, then super sub him like Lampard.

Everyone on the planet can see this except Rodgers apparently.

Rodgers renting his home from Gerrard might have something to do with it.

Yeah Chelsea aren't content with having two of the best three keepers in the world, they wan't the fourth best!

In the non Neuer/Lloris category? I still think Cech is that good, so they've got Courtois/Cech/Schwarzer. That's 3.

• Like 1

• Admin
Everton and West Ham United have been charged by The FA following their game on 22 November 2014. It is alleged that in or around the 40th minute of the fixture, both clubs failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion. The clubs have until 6pm on 1 December 2014 to respond to the charge.

Yeah Chelsea aren't content with having two of the best three keepers in the world, they wan't the fourth best!

In the non Neuer/Lloris category? I still think Cech is that good, so they've got Courtois/Cech/Schwarzer. That's 3.

Personally I'd go

1. Neuer

2. Courtois

3. Cech

4. Lloris

I think Cech would literally get in any team apart from Bayern or Chelsea. It's ludicrous that he's sitting on the bench for the prime of his career. It's also equally insane that Courotis is that good aged 22!

Brendan Rodgers has three weeks to save job, says Bruce Grobbelaar

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has three weeks to save his job, according to ex-Reds goalkeeper Bruce Grobbelaar.

Liverpool, who are 12th in the Premier League, have lost every game in November in all competitions.

"If he doesn't do anything in another three weeks, I think the Americans [owners Fenway Sports Group] could do something about it," Grobbelaar said.

Translation: in three weeks something that could happen today, tomorrow, a year from now, ten years from now and every point in-between... could happen.

Why does the BBC give a mouth piece to people who are saying absolutely nothing?

Also from the article: "I have always backed Brendan Rodgers but quite frankly, lately, I am starting to slip away."

I'm sure Rodgers is distraught at losing the match fixer vote.

That's a genuinely terrible article in every possible way. I could understand from some Daily Mail clickbaity bullshit site, but with 'the unique way the BBC is funded' we should be getting better than that.

Are we really talking about Schwarzer as one of the best keepers in the world?

Yes.

Are we really talking about Schwarzer as one of the best keepers in the world?

No.

I swear to god I will fucking fight you.

• Like 5