The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Coutinho's flick for Sturridge's goal was amazing and Lovren has got a goal from a corner as well. Good start so far!

Also, the Dortmund fans are great. Spoke to a few on the way to the ground and the way they've been during the match as well makes me want us to draw them in the Champions League

4-0 FT.

Absolutely no hyperbole when I say Dejan Lovren is the best centre-half in world football, Coutinho will win the Ballon d'Or this year and we're gonna win the league!

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

• Like 3

I see it's taken the commentators less than half an hour to push the "yeah well, the City line-up is a bit shit isn't it" line (although I would personally say that 9 of the 11 starters are good enough to invalidate this excuse...everyone except the keeper and Boyata).

I suppose that will be the angle taken no matter which way round the result ends up.

My understanding of the distinction is that Nasri (presumably) got a much higher salary when he left, a consideration which influences NO OTHER PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY NONE OF ARSENAL'S, NO SIR.

Considering how much Arsenal charge for season tickets, I can't really see the point in moaning that some people are money grubbers :shifty:

Ah that makes more sense, I didn't know that.

Ramsey IS fantastic that touch was beautiful.

Wilshere has been pretty poor and although he's not done a huge amount so far, Alexis looks really exciting.