The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Lots of shouting.

The premier attribute you look for in a centre back.

:shifty:

Sunday league's dream player.. a guy who shouts at the back yelling lump it or he's yours

Spurs beating Celtic 5-1. the DEMON Kane, Soldado, Holtby, Lamela and an Eriksen freekick. These are the guys I want to see scoring.

Quoted just because of Hammys word filter dodging magic.

Edit: Same reason...

City take the lead against Olympiakos thanks to Stevan Jovetic's 5th goal of this tournament. The Greeks quickly equalise because our makeshift defense has never heard of an offside trap. Really good game if you're stuck for something to watch.

EDIT: It's kicking off! City were denied a stonewall penalty, and then Kolarov was booked for an equally bad challenge. Captain Toure tells the ref exactly what he thinks of it and there's a bit of shoving. Friendly, my arse!

Edited by Hughes

Penalties in the City/Olympiakos game! Whats the betting on scoring more than one penalty this time?

Silva scores! :D

Samaris scores :(

Kolarov scores! :D

Hart saves from their #77! :w00t:

Milner misses, go away <_<

Their #12 scores :(

Sinclair misses, the English contingent can sod off. <_<

Their #55 scores :(

Zuculini scores... and Papadopolos misses and we go to sudden death!

Richards misses and City are out. Let that be a lesson to never let an Englishman anywhere near a penalty.

Edited by Hughes

Livescore have given the first goal to Andros Townsend. Any reason for that?

They assumed that he'd just run selfishly at the defence and have a shot from distance rather than actually passing......?

Also Harry Kane Harry Kane Harry Kane.

No reason, just enjoying the filter freedom.

Livescore have given the first goal to Andros Townsend. Any reason for that?

They assumed that he'd just run selfishly at the defence and have a shot from distance rather than actually passing......?

Also Harry the DEMON Kane Harry the DEMON Kane Harry the DEMON Kane.

No reason, just enjoying the filter freedom.

I will continue to enjoy quoting said freedom.

• Like 1

Efe Ambrose sent off again, what is this guy all about? Two red cards in back to back games now ugh.

taking after dean.

We played really well tonight. Young's first was a great team goal. A few of the players starting to look really comfortable in the new system - Mata and Jones in particular tonight I thought.

All bodes well for the new season anyway. Would still like a new centre half or two though.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Joe Allen scores!!

Essien caught in possession, Allen clean through hits the post, Sterling's rebound is saved and Allen smashes it in.

Sterling is so good. Milan are shitting it whenever we play a ball behind the defence. He wins a pen cause Rami just does a lazy tackle and Lambert misses a crap pen.

We played really well tonight. Young's first was a great team goal. A few of the players starting to look really comfortable in the new system - Mata and Jones in particular tonight I thought.

All bodes well for the new season anyway. Would still like a new centre half or two though.

That first goal was very nice. Young will still turn to shit in competitive games though.