The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Anyone overly impressed by a new signing should always remember that Iago Aspas looked really good in pre-season for Liverpool last year. :shifty:

Anyone overly impressed by a new signing should always remember that Iago Aspas looked really good in pre-season for Liverpool last year. :shifty:

He did? :mellow:

There may not be a second half, tornado warning in the area.

4-1, Muntari with a tap in from a corner, debatable whether he was onside or not though.

No it wasn't, number 67 was clearly playing him on.

So did Marko Marin (for Chelsea).

Twice!

He was our top scorer in pre-season last year.

Voronin was amazing that one preseason too. Being good in preseason means fuck all for both teams and players. I've seen teams and players do good in preseason then be shit when the season stars.

Although I do remember mulling over Fantasy Football picks in 2008 and someone pointing out to me "Anelka's had a great pre-season", but not being moved by it...and he went on to score 25 goals that season. :shifty: