The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

And Southampton drop two points against West Ham. Jussi Jaaseklainen made several big saves to keep it 0-0. West Ham effectively played the final 10 minutes with 9 men as Andy Carroll looked to have re-injured his ankle. He limped around and barely walked at all at times.

And Southampton drop two points against West Ham. Jussi Jaaseklainen made several big saves to keep it 0-0. West Ham effectively played the final 10 minutes with 9 men as Andy Carroll looked to have re-injured his ankle. He limped around and barely walked at all at times.

Jussi was my favourite keeper back in his Bolton days, had no idea he was still playing in the Prem.

A news app on my phone lead with the headline that 'Smalling is the new Kane', which I can only assume means he is one half of a pair of useless lumbering oafs.

Why can't Phil Neville say Gerrard properly. And why is everything always brilliant?

I hate Phil Neville. He literally is the shit Neville at everything.

• Like 3

tbf, Gerrard can't say Gerrard properly either, as a Liverpudlian.

On the subject of defenders getting hat tricks - did Frank Sinclair not score a hat trick of own goals once?

You can't talk! You keep misspelling Lineker as "James" for some reason.

• Like 4