E3 2014 thread

This feels really weird, like some overly stylized thing that a TV show would make when they have a scene where a character is playing a game but they make their own up rather than pay to use a real one.

I don't like the changes they made to Madden at all. I don't want to play that

Care to give a 'splaining to us not watching?

Remember the vision cone when you were a QB years ago? They have that on defense now when you tackle. Also there are quick time events to try to break blocks if you are playing as a lineman. So awful. Unless I can turn those off somehow I'm really thinking I might not play at all.

Sorry about Beyond Good and Evil 2, Srar :(

:crying: I'm an idiot to think it's ever going to happen really. Like when he said "I got one more game to show you!" I got my hopes up. So dumb :(

Because nothing says 'Sorry about the terrible online experience we provided with Battlefield 4' than 'Enjoy this new Battlefield...oh wait, servers are dead.'

I don't like the changes they made to Madden at all. I don't want to play that

Care to give a 'splaining to us not watching?

Remember the vision cone when you were a QB years ago? They have that on defense now when you tackle. Also there are quick time events to try to break blocks if you are playing as a lineman. So awful. Unless I can turn those off somehow I'm really thinking I might not play at all.

That sounds so lame.

• Like 2