The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

ooh, Tom Carroll scored! With Bentaleb away, and Mason potentially out, I wouldn't mind us bringing him back, although I'm not sure he could press to Poch's liking. I've always liked Carroll, though. Glad he's adding some goals to his game. Or, at least one goal.

• Like 1

Good win and good performance by the sound of it, would love a cup run for this year.

ooh, Tom Carroll scored! With Bentaleb away, and Mason potentially out, I wouldn't mind us bringing him back, although I'm not sure he could press to Poch's liking. I've always liked Carroll, though. Glad he's adding some goals to his game. Or, at least one goal.

I am fond of Tom Carroll, solid player and decent depth at Premier League level. Obviously a bit lightweight but I do seem him filling a Leon Britton role for any team in the future.

United XI: De Gea, Smalling, McNair, Blackett, Rafael, Fletcher, Herrera, Rooney, Shaw, Wilson, Falcao

Defence is shite, but when isn't it. Otherwise, a strong team. Glad Wilson is being given a run out. Falcao and RVP together hasn't been working in the last few games.

Mata, Januzaj and Di Maria all on the bench.