The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

Tough to decide best though, tbh, as well as breeding a political atmosphere within refereeing group (and the assessors as well. A bad assessment early in the season can take your rating for the entire year - which would prevent a ref who over the season has been outstanding from reffing the final).

Everyone hates him.

Everton fans hate him because he signed for Liverpool despite professing to be an Everton fan. Wales hates him for choosing England over them. Liverpool hates him for forcing a move to Madrid. Newcastle hates him for playing 12 minutes in 4 years, fucking off first chance he got and that fucking dossier. Man Utd fans hate him for not even trying to win a place in the first team and acting like he was integral to their success. Stoke hates everyone anyway and whoever is left hate him because he is a black hole of charisma and is treated with reverence by the media despite being an extremely average footballer who could run really fast and when that disappeared, he was nothing.

He was also a wanker to that kid with Neville Southall. Prick.

Probably. He's still a cunt though.

I seem to remember that he wouldn't sign a new contract, hence Madrid getting him for only £8m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1194209/MICHAEL-OWEN-BROCHURE-The-complete-32-page-agents-dossier-fallen-Newcastle-star-England-striker.html

Knock yourself out, Linekles.

I actually used to really like Owen as a player when I was young because of FIFA 04, started following Newcastle the other season when he signed. Safe to say my opinion of him changed as time passed.

A wet flannel has more personality than him. Said flannel would probably provide better analysis as well as a commentator.

I never really liked Owen when he was at us. Was more of a Robbie Fowler guy. Moving to United never really fussed me cause tbh he was never going to do much their because he was perma-injured and he's not the type of player who gives the vibe of loyalty to a team and wouldn't join their direct rivals.