The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

Lucas was a big miss today really. As was Sahko but there was nothing to be done about that. Gerrard was carried through the game. He's pretty much done.

Can, Markovic and Moreno were sloppy and probably a bit nervous. The tactical chopping and changing ended up ended up marginalizing Raheem Sterling and Coutinho. Balotelli was unlucky to be given offside on the 87th minute.

Honestly, Kolo Toure could've been useful today. A few players needed a bit of a boost and heaven knows Steven Gerrard was not supplying it today.

I am an ambivalent Liverpool supporter! Sport sometimes goes ways I don't like but I get over it after the game ends.

I like how people are more bothered about Liverpool fans and Gerrard then their own team it seems.

You've just gotten to the FA Cup final why are you bothered about Liverpool fans being quiet or whatever.

Edited by DavidMarrio
  • Like 1

I like how people are more bothered about Liverpool fans and Gerrard then their own team it seems.

You've just gotten to the FA Cup final why are you bothered about Liverpool fans being quiet or whatever.

To be fair, you've had enough to say about opposing teams this season. :P

• Like 2

Because posts previous discussed angry Liverpool fans and happy Villa fans.

So I stated how the Liverpool fans on my facebook were. Quiet.

If you'd like me to add, myself and other Villa fans are ecstatic at beating you to reach the Final and have many happy status'.