The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

BT Sports have a massively pro-Liverpool pundit team today.

It was only the other week when we played them, they had Jason McAteer, Steve McManaman and Michael Owen on. I presume the same today? Plus maybe David James?

I think the main reason is because Scousers are the only people without jobs, so naturally they were the only selection when BT started. :shifty:

Oh, I see the only non-Scouser is Robbie Savage. The ex-Birmingham City player. :lol:

• Like 3

McMananaman is the only one of them actually from Liverpool... :shifty:

And David James is an ex-Villa player!

I am not watching BT Sport right now I dunno if he's there.

• Like 1

BT's pundit lune up are the ghosts of Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagan and Kenny Dalglish.

They got a pro-Liverpool referee to match the pundits. >_>

Good first half. One defensive lapse cost us but some amazing football got us back in.

Just happy we're making a game of it. I really didnt expect to see us playing Wembley this season. More of the same. Committed, hard working and positive football.

Villa have been the better team. Delph's build up play for that goal was great, no offence to Villa but he could easily be playing for a team higher up in the league.

Players seem overwhelmed by the occasion, not putting in enough tackles or marking tightly. Think Balotelli is gonna come on, he's been warming up on his own at half time.

If someone knows how to mark a player tightly and put pressure on a player please let our players know. They seem to have forgotten the basics of defending today.

Just got back in from London after going to the game yesterday. Heart breaking, but immensely proud of the boys. Can't fault the fans too, even up in the nose bleeds, noise was being made, compared to Arsenals silent contingent.

Some Arsenal fans are classless though, 95% of Club Wembley was red, and saw idiots throwing drinks into the Reading fans below when we celebrated the goal.