The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

I have no doubt this Arsenal team will be challenging for the title next year. Cazorla, Ozil, Ramsey and Sanchez are sublime!

You do realise this is the end of the season and not the beginning, right?

I'm sure they'll add the 2/3 players they're lacking over the summer to make sure they do challenge. I'm saying with that core they'll be really hard to stop next season. Sanchez is some player.

They've been 'adding the 2/3 players they're lacking' for a decade.

The only transfer need that has been going on longer is Newcastle's need for a centre back who can actually defend, which has been going on since Bobby Moncur left in 1974.

• Like 1

Winning over 200 quid at the races and finding out we don't have to play Europa League qualifiers and Villa getting beat after all the shit talk some have been giving about "Liverpool fans misery"

Sounds like a good day. Congrats in getting the final considering the recent seasons but from the sounds of it, it didn't sound like you just didn't turn up when it mattered.

Better team won in the semi don't get me wrong. But playing great in the semi then getting battered in the final isn't ideal.

Hope whoever went had a nice day out, goin Wembley is more about the whole day rather than the game. Just glad that the result benefitted us.

Better team won in the semi don't get me wrong. But playing great in the semi then getting battered in the final isn't ideal.

Hope whoever went had a nice day out, goin Wembley is more about the whole day rather than the game. Just glad that the result benefitted us.

Wembley is overrated. And overpriced. And the escalators don't work.

Better team won, not really much else to say. I'm not on board with all the criticism of the players, they did amazing to keep us in the prem the past few months and even to get to the final was an achievement. These things happen. Onwards.

Winning over 200 quid at the races and finding out we don't have to play Europa League qualifiers and Villa getting beat after all the shit talk some have been giving about "Liverpool fans misery"

Sounds like a good day. Congrats in getting the final considering the recent seasons but from the sounds of it, it didn't sound like you just didn't turn up when it mattered.

Definitely just Villa fans who enjoy the Scouse misery, right?

I'm just pleased we ruined Gerrard's birthday. ;)

• Like 3

Definitely just Villa fans who enjoy the Scouse misery, right?

I'm just pleased we ruined Gerrard's birthday. ;)

I'm just pleased Arsenal ruined Villa's only chance of doing anything of note in the next 10 years ;)

• Like 1

Meh, I've done well in my short time in earth.

So could be a hell of a lot worse, I could be from Birmingham!!