The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

"I'm interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that's compatible with my token ring ethernet LAN configuration? "

"Can I have some money now?"

When I see that now, I always find it weird how that was so over my head as a kid but now I vaguely understand it. :shifty:

Two classics between Sky and Channel 4 today:

Burns: I wonder if this Homer Nixon is any relation?

Smithers: Unlikely sir, he spells and pronounces it differently.

Plus.

Homer: Moe, give me a beer quick, the music shop closes in 5 minutes.

Moe: Why don't you go there first?

Homer: Do I tell you how to do your job?

Moe: Sorry Homer.

Homer: If you tilt the glass there won't be so much foam on top.

Moe: Sorry Homer.

Okay I like Lady Gaga and think she's pretty funny and stuff so I thought I'd give the episode featuring her a go.

BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE.

I haven't seen any Simpsons episode from the last ten years or so and I don't plan to see anymore.

AND THEY'VE GOT A FLATSCREEN TV NOW

whattupwiddat

The only recent episode that I enjoyed - and I think everyone should see it - is the Holidays Of Futures Past from last season which was actually pretty excellent considering that they've done the whole "this is The Simpsons in the future" thing about a million times now.

Okay I like Lady Gaga and think she's pretty funny and stuff so I thought I'd give the episode featuring her a go.

BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE.

I haven't seen any Simpsons episode from the last ten years or so and I don't plan to see anymore.

I can guarantee you that was one of the worst episodes I've seen, for the most part the show is still good with the occasional bad or great episode.