The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I feel like just for how sloppy we've been we deserve to lose even if Moreno clearly got robbed of a perfectly good goal.

But as said after we got one against Bournemouth they go for you and against you. Should be creating more chances and not giving it away as much. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KLOPP YOU IDIOT! YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MCCLAREN'S TRAP OF LULLING YOU INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY BY BEING ABSOLUTELY SHIT FOR A MONTH! THE MASTERPLAN WORKED!

LIVERPOOL?

MORE LIKE LIVERFOOL!

:shifty:

• Like 11

We're not as shit anymore! :w00t:

Fantastic result! Liverpool were poor but it was a very good tactical approach by McClaren too. Kept it tight and frustrated them, before nabbing a sloppy goal on the break. I have no doubt that we're still in serious trouble and Papiss Cisse is still woeful, but I'm going to enjoy this result as there may not be another one like this for a while.

Edited by TCO

Whilst rummaging through boxes of very old papers (mostly containing C- grade essays from my A-levels...), I came across a couple of Chelsea Magazine issues from the summer of 2002. This has reintroduced me to the joys of the 'Ask Ken' (Bates) section, featuring answers of the following calibre:

What, if anything, impressed you most about the Millennium Stadium?
Nothing.

What would be your ideal World Cup Final?
Chelsea 3 France 0.

If you could change one thing at Stamford Bridge what would it be?
The air-conditioning.

In the unlikely event that the burglar who stole Dennis Wise's caps and medals is reading this, what would be your message to him?
Give them back, you toe-rag!

I wonder why Abramovich has not opted to participate in a similar feature... :shifty: 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, (Troy) Saint Nicholas said:

If Everton win against Palace tomorrow, this weekend of football will have been perfect. Losses for City, Chelsea and the shite, and wins for Everton and Leicester. :wub: 

This was my first thought too. Going to be a very tough game like.