2015 NFL Season

Dan

I think Brock is worth waiting on and persevering with. A kid has a rough game. Let him, or you'll ruin him. If he doesn't learn from this in the future, that's the worrying trend.

Mind you, I eagerly await the analysis from the Mofoticon School of Hot-Takery because by his metrics this could be anywhere as high as seven or eight "very's" on the Bad Professional QB scale.

• Like 3

Rumor has it SF is targeting Chip Kelly. It'll be incredible if he can force a bidding war.

I've heard Cleveland has Adam Gase at the top of their wishlist.

Also, Manziel was spotted in Vegas last night. That's it, the dude is done. Cut him loose and forget he ever happened. He's so rich he doesn't need the NFL anyway.

• Like 2

Browns and Dolphins will be interviewing Teryl Austin. 

Miami sorta makes sense to reunite him with Suh. The defense took a step back, but the talent on the dline was obviously not the same as it was with Sub. Austin definitely has a knack for getting a lot out of his role players, or he's just really good at playing to his guys strengths. Maybe both.

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Rumor has it SF is targeting Chip Kelly. It'll be incredible if he can force a bidding war.

I've heard Cleveland has Adam Gase at the top of their wishlist.

Also, Manziel was spotted in Vegas last night. That's it, the dude is done. Cut him loose and forget he ever happened. He's so rich he doesn't need the NFL anyway.

He did post a picture of him hanging out with his dog on instagram, geotagged in Ohio though.  Its conflicting reports.

39 minutes ago, Plubby said:

I actually hope we hold onto him as our backup.  Not any worse than Cassel or Weeden, and he's cheaper.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

He's already thrown about as many picks as he did in any one college season, so he's clearly not going to be anything more than a backup. I'm mostly just counter-trolling Mofoticon's obvious trolling :P

• Like 1

Random Australian's suggesting online that Tomsula clearly was resentful of Jarryd Hayne's status and took it out on him(one went as far as to say he had an agenda against Hayne). That Hayne was the only good thing about the 49ers this year(granted there wasn't a lot of highlights but that's still a silly thing to say).,.,,,and so on.

It's giving me a headache.

Jack Johnson
Seemed like Tomsula resented all the hype that Hayne got and was always trying to talk him down. The comment about missing a TD opportunity is just another example of resentful dribble. Who would take any notice of a coach who is an obvious failure?
Jack Johnson
Seemed like Tomsula resented all the hype that Hayne got and was always trying to talk him down. The comment about missing a TD opportunity is just another example of resentful dribble. Who would take any notice of a coach who is an obvious failure?
Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

At this point, I'm wondering why anyone (that could do better) would want to be the head coach of the Browns

Guys, as far as I know, Sousa is the closest Donator to Cleveland. He needs to be interviewed for the gig ASAP.

He really should have retired after that second Super Bowl win.  You get not one, but two completely improbable championship runs, especially at that age, what else can you really ask for?

• Like 2