FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

Just now, Lineker said:

No European football for Chelsea whatsoever next season, then.

Not necessarily.  Depending who the FA cup finalists the Europa league positions could be 5th 6th and 7th. It's pretty tight in the middle of the table. 

Atm it's 5th and 6th for the Europa (this is based on Man City finishing in the top 5)

Just now, Troy Saint said:

SEMI FINALS HERE WE COME LET'S GET KNOCKED OUT

That would be the most Everton thing to do. 

Well, I'm still coming down from that one. What a spell that last 15 minutes was!

I went mental when Lukaku scored the first, sorely needed that after the struggle football has become recently. Unreal. And no better team to inflict it upon than Chelsea.

Once upon a time you could give another player a full on blowjob during the match and the ref wouldn't even bat an eyelid, now you get sent off for a kiss. Still happens at Sunday League tho, so theres that.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You're the Doncaster fan. Stop stealing my gimmick.

I'll take stick off anyone on this forum for having two teams except you, you support everyone :P

Plus, this Doncaster gimmick just isn't getting over. I need a change.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm already an Everton fan, I don't need persuading! Been supporting them a number of years now, and my dad went up and down the country supporting them in the 70s and 80s.

Good thing too. :shifty: 

• Like 1