FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

I think Myke or someone complained about the stream quality of the Reading game last night a page or two back, so I assume you can watch it on there.

18 hours ago, MDK said:

How the hell is my illegal stream better than the iPlayer stream? This is annoying. 

It appears so.

Diego Costa is fit enough (or at least, irreplaceable enough) to start for Chelsea this afternoon, while Terry is fit enough to make the bench. Eden Hazard is not. Kenedy is retained at left-back. A midfield pairing of Mikel and Matic virtually assures Everton a couple of goals. Yippee.

Courtois, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Kenedy, Mikel, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Pedro, Costa.

Subs: Begovic, Baba, Terry, Loftus-Cheek, Oscar, Traore, Remy.

• Admin

Everton make three changes from the side which lost 3-2 to West Ham, as most notably John Stones is dropped to the bench. In come Leighton Baines, Tom Cleverley and Gareth Barry. Chelsea make just one alteration from the team beaten by PSG in midweek. Eden Hazard misses out with a hip injury, Nemanja Matic comes in to add some Serbian steel.

Everton: Joel, Coleman, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Baines, Cleverley, Barry, Lennon, McCarthy, Barkley, Lukaku.
Subs: Howard, Stones, Niasse, Besic, Osman, Deulofeu, Kone.

Chelsea: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Kenedy, Mikel, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Pedro, Diego Costa.
Subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Terry, Loftus-Cheek, Oscar, Traore, Remy.