FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

• Admin
1 minute ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

I think we might need a new manager.

What? No, in Arsene we trust!

Today was Arsenal's first defeat in FA Cup in 756 days, and 16 matches. It means Blackburn Rovers remain the last team to win the FA Cup three years in a row - 130 years ago. So a good day for EWB all around...

• Like 1

On paper this is Man United's best chance of winning something...but West Ham is going to be a tough game. 

Palace are the weakest team on paper left in the cup. 

• Admin

Manchester United opt for just the three changes from their abject showing at Anfield - shambolic, as Paul Scholes put it. Michael Carrick comes in; Jesse Lingard and Ander Herrera also get a game. Two changes for West Ham and it's an attacking team to please those travelling hordes. Andy Caroll and Winston Reid start.

Man Utd XI: de Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Rashford, Herrera, Lingard, Martial.
West Ham XI: Randolph, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Kouyate, Noble, Emenike, Lanzini, Payet, Carroll.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Jeez, this makes me feel old. I remember watching this live as a 7 year old, Barthez was a right nut job wasn't he? 

Makes you feel old?!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Blimey, this was 15 years ago!

And that right there is why you play to the whistle. 

• Like 1