FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

• Admin

The BBC and BT Sport have extended their deal to air the FA Cup until 2021 and pledged to increase coverage of women’s football.

Under the deal extension Gary Lineker will continue to be lead presenter and BT Sport has picked up an extra live match in the first five rounds, taking its total to up to 30 games each year.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear if I come home from Rovers getting relegated to watch Everton get spanked by the worst Man Utd team in decades I'm going to kill someone.

Not that I'll be surprised. Martinez's press conference leads me to believe Matt Pennington will start at centre half alongside a hobbling Jagielka, who is being assessed "based on his feelings rather than his injury". Genuine sentence from Roberto.

Know what fucks me off? The fact that the side of the ground that all the suits sit in is camera facing so it always looks empty until 10mins into the half, and not all of them ever turn up in the first place either. 

What a typical Lingard finish. He's had a good game but he can't finish for shit. It's going to end up costing us if he's our long term attacking midfielder. 

BEST IN THE WORLD! 

I think United were done wrong on the penalty call, thought the right back got the ball first. However, that could've easily been a penalty there on Cleverly after he made contact with the cross.