FA Cup 2015/16 Thread

The Lusophone

• Admin

Graham Taylor is so tiny :lol: 

Six changes for Palace from the weakened team that lost 2-0 at Manchester United. One of them sees the influential Yannick Bolasie return to the starting XI. Emmanuel Adebayor is on the bench. Troy Deeney and Odion Ighalo return to Watford's attack with the Hornets making eight changes from the 3-1 defeat to West Ham.

---

Crystal Palace make two changes from quarter-final win over Reading. Midfielder Jasson Puncheon and forward Connor Wickham come in for Joe Ledley and Emmanuel Adebayor. Watford keep Costel Pantilimon in goal as in the quarter-final but make three changes from last round victory over holders Arsenal. Defender Miguel Britos and midfielders Jose Manuel Jurado and Almen Abdi come in for Sebastian Prodl, Valon Behrami and Adlene Guedioura.

Crystal Palace XI: Hennessey, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souare, Cabaye, Jedinak, Zaha, Puncheon, Bolasie, Wickham.
Watford XI: Pantilimon, Nyom, Cathcart, Britos, Ake, Abdi, Capoue, Watson, Jurado, Ighalo, Deeney.

Edited by Lineker
Teams in

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Utd should be winning this.

I want Palace to win. Not just because I've stuck a quid on them.

I love the FA Cup final. After the WC and Euros its my favourite competition.

Oh fucking hell I hate this song

And this song

A game in which I don't care who wins because I dislike both teams made worse by the fact that there's a shitty Tinie Tempah concert before the game kicks off.

Can this just end in a draw in which no one wins the trophy? <_<