Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

1 hour ago, Benji said:

This is how loved Claudio is to Leicester fans. Ian Stringer and Jason Bourne, who are both lifelong fans and are the two fantastic commentators for BBC Radio's Leicester City coverage basically went over to personally say goodbye and thank him for everything. I know people will hate my club for what has happened, I do too right now, but I want people to remember that it's not the fans who wanted this. There was a vocal minority who did, but as far as most of the fans went, he was manager for life, and the board's decision is not supported by the majority. Not trying to "no true Scotsman" this thing because the dissenters opinions are just as valid as anyone's, but they are a minority.

Ranieri was Leicesters Identity last season and the PL Supremacy he brought, well, the fans should give the board an Ultimatum to not tarnish the Legacy of the recent success.

• Like 3

Leicester were such a feel good story last season and I was hoping they'd manage to pull it off when it was clear United were going nowhere near the league title.

It did annoy me that one member of that group of drunks that do the United we Stand Podcasts kept taking pot shots at them and saying how he didn't want them to win and he'd prefer Spurs win the title instead.

• Admin

Leicester City: Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs; Mahrez, Drinkwater, Ndidi, Albrighton; Okazaki, Vardy.
Subs: Chilwell, King, Amartey, Slimani, Zieler, Gray, Ulloa.

Liverpool: Mignolet; Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Milner; Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana; Mane, Firmino, Coutinho.
Subs: Karius, Moreno, Klavan, Stewart, Alexander-Arnold, Origi, Woodburn.

Referee: Michael Oliver

Gift of a goal that.  You can tell we've not played a game in a while, just don't look sharp at all.

Least we are guaranteed another 9 points this season what with having Arsenal, City and Everton left to play. 

2 minutes ago, hugobomb said:

Remember, Vardy says it's "hurtful" to claim the players forced Ranieri's sacking. This suddenly improved performance is obviously just a massive coincidence <_< 

Tbf, it hasn't really been the bigger games that they've struggled to get up for, it's the ones against sides around them. They've done well in the CL and smashed City not so long ago. 

And Drinkwater smashes in a second.