Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Kevin Friend is awful.  Worst performance by a ref in a long time. There's a player down with a head injury, you're meant to stop play instead of looking at him and going "ah well lol"

This is a fantastic bastard performance by Bournemouth though. 

Bournemouth debuted a new bastard gimmick. Bournemouth gained overness from this heel turn.

• Like 3

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

Like playing Sunday League again this, the state of the tackles flying in. 

This is actually pretty true because I know my special move was kicking people in the shins.

Much more fun than actually trying to play the game.

1 minute ago, Noah said:

This is actually pretty true because I know my special move was kicking people in the shins.

Much more fun than actually trying to play the game.

I've just got memories flying back of "you kicking my mate are you. I'm gonna fucking kick you"

That and the ref performance is pretty much on par with a Sunday League ref. Just need Kevin Friend to stand still in the centre circle and it'd be like being back at the park. 

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

To drop so many points against such rubbish teams at home is awful. We don't deserve top 4 this season. 

Points at Old Trafford
Drop them like its hot
Drop them like its hot
Drop them like its hot

Zlatan Ibrahimovic spoke to #MUTV after today's game: "I went for the ball and it was unlucky he jumped into my elbow. But it was nothing on purpose... hopefully he's not injured."

He'd make a good lawyer after he retires.

• Like 1

Can lazy pundits please stop this ridiculous Rodgers/Klopp comparison? Rodgers didn't get sacked for his first 60 games, he was sacked for his last 60 games. You're actually paying Klopp a compliment by putting him up against the team led by Suarez that nearly won the league, but presenting it as a supposed slight. Morons.

• Like 2

So, common sense tells me that Wenger should take Iwobi/Giroud off and bring on Sanchez/Perez on.

Switch 4-3-3 with Coq/Xhaka/Ox as we're clearly missing an extra body in the middle, put Perez out on the right and Sanchez up front.

I mean, that makes total sense.

Shame he won't do it.

• Like 1