Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

I'm choosing to feel quite happy about this now, knowing full well you Liverpool fans will give it straight back to me in a couple of hours, more than likely. 

You called? :happy:

• Like 1

All on Jose that one. How you bring Fellaini on over Mata I'll never know. 

We should have had wins in our last three games and have come away with 3 points, it's not good enough and he needs to sharpen up with his substitutes and team selections. 

There was no need to sit back in this game either, we had them on the ropes and then suddenly eased off the gas, didn't make any sense. This is such a waste of a season and it's going to cost us big money and another year in the Europa League (provided we get to it). 

I think Jose is the right choice, he just makes the wrong decisions for whatever reasons at the moment. Stylistically we're playing far better football than under LVG.

Hopefully this will see the end of Fellaini's career here as he's just been a terrible signing.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Benji said:

This isn't right at all. Where's the kindly old grandpa who we all love who makes everything better and who could take us down to the Conference and I'd still love?

You want to see dogs go down another few flights of stairs?

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Yay, again.

This mainly happens to us recently when opposition teams attempt to cripple our players (cough, Spurs, cough).

Takes two to be in a fight