The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

I kind of hope it absolutely lashes it down in Wembley. Nothing better than a classic red vs blue final on a waterlogged pitch. 

Well the BBC thinks it's be nothing but sun and around 20-22C...so we'll probably get flooded.

8 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Well the BBC thinks it's be nothing but sun and around 20-22C...so we'll probably get flooded.

I want slide tackles that last forever and jokes about bringing on a sub. 

4 hours ago, MDK said:

We shall drink on to the end. We shall drink in Wembley, we shall drink on the tube and buses, we shall drink with growing confidence and growing belligerence on the plane, we shall spend London money on a pint, whatever the cost may be. We shall have a barney on Wembley Way, we shall fight on the terraces, we shall fight on the pitch and in the streets, we shall fight the coppers; we shall never surrender our booze.

This is my new favourite post.

I hope Arsenal win, then Arsene Wenger can show up on ArsenalFanTV and tell Troopz to fuck right off.

• Like 2

"Wembley: connected by EE"

Since it's taken me literally 15 minutes to load this page and make this post, I have to say your sponsorship is currently backfiring.

• Like 2